A new stage.
Saturday, January 16, 2010


Heyz ppl! I'm suppose to be sleeping now I guess... But can't sleep cause I feel like I need to go to the toilet... Lao sai... Lolz. Die la... Tmr still got training. -.-'''. Today training was... ok I guess. After training we had to run from sch to six avenue... Doesn't feel very far... Maybe cause I always thought that six avenue is very far away. Lolz. Then me, deb and sharonrose took a bus back.. Cause Timo was waiting for me in sch.. Sharonrose's mum was waiting in sch too.. Deb had to be back by 7. So yeah. But in the end... It didn't make much diff... Those ppl who ran back was like 5 mins later than us? Lolz. So yeah.. Shld have just ran I guess.. Hahha. Yupz.

Eh... Don't really know what to blog abt... IT IS THE WEEKENDS! hahha! So random... But yeah. Break time! Val came to my house on thurs... And camwhored... I did too. But the photos with two of us camwhoring is on her blog... So go see it if u want... Then my phone only has the one with me alone.. Hahaa. Don't ask me what we were doing... We were just very bored. Was suppose to do hw.. But yeah. In the end we still finished our work! +)

Yupz... What else... Going to put up some other photos soon I guess... Tried balloon sculpting... So maybe going to put those pics up. Haven't been trying though.. Cause I'm planning to go back to the shop to change for a new pack of balloons... Cause this pack really very lousy... Yupz.

I just realised that I may have just missed my doc's appointment. Lolz. I don't remember when is my doc's appointment... But I remembered there is suppose to be one in early Jan. Opps... I think I just skipped another doc's appointment. Haiz. =P

Today wanted to talk to someone online.. But somehow I didn't want to start a convo. Lolz. It is so weird starting a convo... Cause there is nth important... And I just wanted to talk to the person. Not someone I like as a partner.. Just a good friend. But I don't know how the person feels sometimes. When I want to start a convo... I will think about a lot of things. Like will the person be annoyed... Will the person want to talk to me... Will the person think that I'm weird... And stuff like that. Yeah. I guess I just don't start convos. So ppl... Don't wait for me to start a convo.. Cause most likely I won't... Lolz. =)))

Yeah... I guess that's all... Nothing much I want to say/ Need to say. Yupz. It is time to sleep.. My eyes are like closing already... Need to go toilet first... Lolz. Sick... HAHHA! Byez ppl!


Camwhore pics. Val asked for them... -.-'''

I look a bit blur... HAHHA!

I look damn ah beng.. (Gangster)... Lolz.

Only two... Cause don't plan to put up the rest... Damn unglam! hehe!

12:51 AM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x