Saturday, January 9, 2010
Heyz ppl! Ok.. Yes... I'm blogging again... When I'm not really suppose to... Lolz! Shit... I'm really addicted. Yupz. Today was quite a slack day to me I guess... After sch I had to stay back for abt 30 mins to finish up zuo wen... Then when I went down... Mummy... Timo... Theo were waiting for me at the canteen. I seriously don't know what they were looking at... They were just looking at the ppl in the canteen. So weird la... Lolz. Yupz. So went to Ngee Ann poly without lunch. I rock la. From morning until 3 plus? Didn't eat anything except a slice of bread in the morning. Yes I eat breakfast now... Cause Mummy asked me to? Yeah. Nothing much I guess. The ppl there couldn't really answer the qns... Cause like it is a new course this year... And they don't really know. Yupz. Timoz was like next year go again... Cause got free popcorn, cotton candy, donut and goodie bag! hahahha! I can't believe he is going to become a doc next time... So cheapskate. He told Theo that next time should go for all the poly open house... TO GET FREE FOOD! Greedy pig la.
Yupz. When for lunch after that... Then came back about 5-6... Took shower... Then started watching Big Bang Theory or something like that... A tv show... Online. IT IS SUPER FUNNY! Theo had to go out after a while... Then me and Timo was like addicted to the show... We watched like for 2.5 hrs... And we seriously couldn't stop. Then Timo just shut down the com.. So that we wouldn't continue! Lolz. We are so retarded... Hahah! So after that I had to do hw... Finish everything... Tuition... Sch... Tmr got training and Jiang. Don't feel like going for training... Cause like my chest pains felt worse today... I also don't know why... Maybe stress from hw... hahah! I don't know. Most likely not... CAUSE IT IS THE WEEKENDS! Yay! hahhah! I'm so sick of sch! -.-''''
Soooo... I still don't kow whether to go JC or Poly. Cause if u go Poly then go overseas... It is still the same price... Damn ex. And u still have to study the same amount of year. But have to study three years in SG. But poly is more of the uni type of studying... And it is more interested. The prob is whether I'm 100% sure I want to become a vet. Cause if I go poly the only thing that I can do next time is to become a vet. Well, Timo say just go JC... Then see how loh... Sianz. Daddy asked me how was the open house... And as usual.. He doesn't like me to become a vet. He was like just go JC... Then go uni... At first I didn't know what he was saying... Then I was like SG uni got no vet course... He wanted me to do the normal stuff... Like business or something else that is more common... The courses that are in uni la. That's was what he said. I wanted to tell him that I'M NOT INTERESTED! I just can't imagine myself in the future... Sitting in the office. Looking at files... Coms... And charts. OMG... BORING. Not my type la. I can't just sit still in the office... -.-'''. But of course I didn't say that... I just went back to my hw... Then Theo helped me say...Lolz.Thanks bro. But yeah. Daddy just wanted me to have a better future I guess... Yeah. I understand... Being a vet in SG... Doesn't really seem like a stable job. But it is something I like to do I guess. I don't want to earn a lot of money. I don't need to be rich. I just want to go to work everyday... Doing something I like. =D That's me I guess.
Yupz. Stalked some blogs today... I realised how long I nvr stalk ppl! hahaha! So many posts... So many things I don't know. Thanks for the caring stuff ppl wrote on their blog... Like during the period when I emo-ed. I'm really sorry I didn't see them earlier! BUT THANKS! LOVE U GUYS! <3. What else... Oh yeah. Grace Grace's blog... Thanks for the note... Or whatever it is called. So sweeeettt... hahah! And welcome for the suprise party... =D. Yeah. Will try to reply the stuff asap... Either I will call... SMS... MSN... FB... Blog... I don't know... Most likely SMS/ Blog. Yupz. Need to go now. Need to sleep! Byez!
12:22 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!