Sunday, January 17, 2010
Yoz ppl! Watching star wars now... Yeah. Some parts quite cute. Lolz. There were a lot of stuff that I want to say... But suddenly just forgot all of them. Yeah. I'm actually very tired. But don't feel like sleeping. Wanted to come online n talk to SOMEONE.... But the person is not online.. -.-'''... I think the person is out. Yupz. I had been out the whole day too... Morning had training... Then came home... Then went out early to go bugis to meet friends. Yeah. Bugis is crazy... So many ppl... especially at the traffic light... Wth loh.. Human jam.... -.-''''... Yupz. So had jiang... Went to vivo to walk for a while...Then came back home to put my stuff.. Then went out for dinner... Very busy. So the whole day I didn't have time to do my hw... Tmr Mummy, Daddy and Theo going to malaysia... Then I cannot go because I need to do my hw.. How sianz is that. Timoz is sick... Doc say maybe got H1N1... O.O. Scary... But I don't think so la... Should be throat infection. Lolz. What else....
I realise CNY is in a month.. And I haven't bought clothes... Oh shit. Lolz. Very sianz la... Don't feel like going shopping... Cause like there is not much time.. Yeah. Then... IT IS THE SAME DAY AS V.DAY. So weird la. Ppl were like telling me... So which is more important... Family or lover? -.-'''' Yeah.
Nothing much already I guess... Just feeling very sad cause SOMEONE is not online. Wanted to talk to the person for very long already.. But then when the person was online I didn't know what to say n was waiting for YOU to start a convo... But u didn't. Last time u were the one who always start the convo.... Maybe u got tired talking to me... =(((.... I miss talking to u though... Ah shit... Why am I thinking like that... -.-''' Blog is really not a good place to talk about all this stuff... Lolz.
OH YA... Today was making fun of val's height... Then lucas jiang came out... From the classroom... Omg... He is like super tall... Then val got insulted... Cause I was like... OMG I feel so short... Then she got insulted. HAHAH. She is super cute loh. Wanted to sms lucas after that... Cause like wanted to just tell him how annoying it is for him to be so tall... But I realised I don't have his number... So I guess I will just have to ask around? =S. Lolz. Stupid guy... So tall for wat... Lolz. =P
Lolz. I guess that's all. Star wars just ended... So it is time for me to sleep too... Tmr need to wake up and mug... Everyday I seem to be mugging... Time really passes very fast... Not during lessons though.. +p
12:42 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!