A new stage.
Thursday, January 28, 2010



"Without the rain, This flower would never have been able to grow.

As long as we weather the storms together, something beautiful can come out of this."

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who cares... Who comforted me when I needed it. And all the wishes from tags, sms-es, emails... THANKS! I love all of u... U guys just show me that there is still love in this world... That life is beautiful and there is something that I living for. Ur love is what keeps me going... This time I can really see who is my real friend... And who have been just faking all along. Yupz.

For those who don't really know what happened... My dad fell and had a mild concussion. Now he's alright... So thanks for those who prayed for him! =D. What happened was that Dad was trying out the new pull-up bar that Theo just bought... We are not sure what happened... Cause we were watching tv when Dad went to try... So yeah. He did pull-ups when the whole bar just dropped... All I heard was a bang and Dad was lying on the floor. It was super scary... His face just keeps replaying in my head... Even now I can remember it. He face was so... I don't know... But it was scary... We kept calling him.. But there were no response. At that time... I thought I was going to lose Dad... But lucky he responded after a while... But he was still very blur.. When he stood up... All he asked was what happened... Like he kept saying.. Why is my head so pain... Why is it swollen? At first we thought he was ok already... That he was asking why the pull-up bar dropped or something... But we realised he couldn't even remember that Theo bought a pull-up bar... He just kept asking the same qn over and over again... Even though we kept telling him... He just couldn't remember... He couldn't even remember what he did on that day... Like my parents went to Malaysia... But he thought he went to work... At that time... I was already holding back my tears... Cause I thought that I'm going to lose Dad this time... Then Mummy started crying also... After Dad just kept repeating himself... Asking the same qn over and over again.... This is actually the first time I saw mummy crying so hard... And I knew she was trying to be strong... And she was trying to hold back her tears... But she really couldn't control... When the truth sank in that Dad may lose his memories... I started crying... I knew Theo wanted to cry too.. But he couldn't.. Cause he knew that if he cried... Then it was affect that whole family... So yeah. I just stood at the door and cried. Then Timo came back with Sasha... And Timo saw me and just held my hand without saying anything... That action really assured me a lot... I don't know why... Somehow when Timo came back... I just felt safer... Maybe cause he is a med student and I knew that Dad would be in good hands? I don't know. And even though I'm not really close with Sasha... She just came to hug me... Which also comfort me a lot. When Timo went to see Dad... I just stood at the door... And just dazed... I was thinking about a lot of things.. And Sasha just stood beside of me.. Hugging me. The warmth I felt was really comforting... Thanks! I couldn't face dad... Cause the moment I see his condition... Tears will just flow out uncontrollable... So Timo, Theo and Mummy bought Dad to the hospital... Cause he was vomiting and couldn't remember what happened... I stayed at home... Cause Mummy didn't want so many ppl to follow... And I had to do my HW.. So yeah. B4 Timo left... He came to ask me whether I'm alright... And I just ended up hugging him... Crying... I was super super scary... But Timo just promised me that Dad was be alright... But I couldn't see that he wasn't very sure... Cause there were tears in his eyes. Yupz. Sasha was with me the whole night... Till they came back... So yeah. THANKS SASHA! She is a very nice person... And I would like to thanksTimoz too! When I really needed someone to assure me.. He was there for me... SO THANKS KOR! And for my mum... I saw how strong my mum can be... And I would never want to see her cry again.... And just thanks for being such a great mum... To Theo I would like to say that crying is not something to be embarrass about kayz... Sometimes crying really makes u feel better...Yupz. And to my dad... PLS TAKE CARE OF URSELF! Pls don't keep going to work if it is not necessary... Doc wants us to observe u... So just rest more kayz!

So done with the story... What I learn from this is I guess that it made me cherish my daddy even more... Cause last time I don't really talk to him.. But now... We talked more... Yupz. It also helped me to experience the warmth in my family.. The actions that Timo did... And yeah. I love my family... Yeah. I think I said everything I need/want to say.. Cause yeah... Will talk about doc's appointment tmr... Nothing much la. So yupz... Thanks for all the tags and sms-es... And all the wishes... I was spammed by u guys yesterday with sms... Sorry I took so long to reply... Cause my phone ran out of bat... And I didn't charge... So yeah! Thanks! Will reply everything asap... Replied some.. Others haven't reply. So yupz! Cya!


There was something wrong with breakfast I think... Mum told me that she thinks that food was a bit spoil... And I ate it... Now my tummy feels weird... Oh shit.... D=

5:21 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x