Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Heyz ppl! This will be a very short post I guess... Cause my mum doesn't like me to use the com... And I don't want to spend much time using the com... Cause time passes very fast when you are having fun... Yupz. All I want to say is that I'm not really in the study mood yet... So I go to sch everyday and come back confused.... Yupz. For the past few days I wanted to read through the tbs and stuff... But somehow I just couldn't do it... Just hope that all of this will change and that I will soon get into the studying and mugging mood again. Yupz. That's all for today I guess... So cya! HAVE FUN IN SCH! =)))
7:22 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!