Saturday, January 30, 2010
"Are you okay?"
There are some friends who'll always know you for you, for the times when you're crying beneath the biggest grin in the whole wide world. Brave fronts don't always work. But they love you despite all that anyway.
"Are you okay?"
Yes I am. Better already :)
Thanks friends! For always being there for me when I needed a hug... A listening ear... Thanks for all that U guys have done... Sharing my joy and sorrows... And just accepted me for who I am... Thanks! After whatever happened in my life.... I came to realised who are my friends.... Who are not... I guess I said that a lot of times... Cause I can't believe I was actually so stupid to believe that U cared....
Since I have received love from ppl... I shall spread the love to.. All those who are facing shit now in their life...
To KR: I don't really know what is happening in ur life... But these few days I just feel that U aren't being urself... Like there is something bothering u... Maybe my feeling is wrong... But I'm really really worried for u... So if there is really something bothering u, feel free to talk to me kayz! I'm always bothering u and now when u r facing shit, u don't want to tell me anything... That's not very fair... So yeah! Take care kayz! =D
To Vicky: Whatever u are facing will just end soon! I guess it is time to let go already... No use hanging on cause it was just cause more pain to urself... So just let go... And maybe u will feel happier... Whatever happened, happened... It was meant to happen I guess... So it is time to let go... U can't change anything anymore... So yeah. If I sound a bit harsh... I'm sorry... But I really just want to see the old vic again! =D
To Piggy: Don't be so stress out ok... Sometimes U really worry too much... Take good care of urself... And rest more kayz! I miss u a lot... So hope to see u in sch soon! =D Thanks for being there for me everytime I need someone to talk to. So feel free to call me kayz! I really sorry for always falling asleep when u sms me at night! Take care! Love ya! (Third time saying it to u... Lolz. Be honoured! =D).
I guess that's all.... I can't really remember who else... But yeah. If u are facing shit in ur life.. This blog post is for all of u! If u don't mind telling me ur personal life... Just feel free to call/ sms/ email me la! I don't mind listening! Yupz. I will try to reply asap... But I'm not a very good counsellor... So yeah! I will try my best to help! Yupz.. That's all I guess... =D THANKS AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO HELPED! Everything happens for a reason... So yupz.... Just learn something from ur failures... And just move on! =D
12:00 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!