A new stage.
Sunday, January 17, 2010


Heyz ppl! I'm back again... Hehe. Shouldn't be using the com so much... But yeah... Can't control. =D. Anywayz... Dad n mum not at home.. Went malaysia... Theo is here because Timo and I nvr go... So he didn't want to go. Yeah. Me and Theo are like that... When no other siblings are going.. We will not go with our parents alone... I don't know why... Cause I feel that going with my parents is not that fun? I don't know. Timo doesn't mind... Maybe cause they don't have generation gap? Hehe. I just said that Timo was old. Lolz.

Yeah... Wanted to blog like at 10... On the com cause I wanted to blog... Then in the end... Ended up chatting and watching videos for two and a half hours... Lolz. COM IS A BIG DISTRACTION! Wanted to mug after breakfast... Haha. But I had a super late breakfast.. Lolz. Theo keeps telling me that I'm suppose to study... So nice rite... Lolz.

Anywayz... Remembered what I wanted to blog about yesterday... Was watching news a few days ago... Then mummy was like... Look at the news reporter's clothes... Then I was thinking that maybe mummy was thinking that her clothes are nice... But they were not that nice... Then mummy was like look at her breasts... -_________-... Mummy is weird sometimes... Lolz. What she wanted me to see was not whether it was big or small... EWWWW.... Lolz. It was that she wasn't wearing bra.... Or that her bra was too thin.. Or whatever... EWWWW... It was super obvious... U could see her... It's ok.. I should stop... But it was damn sick... And it was on tv... And it was obvious... Yeah. It was sick... I know someone who doesn't wear bra even though she is like in sec sch.... It is so sick.. And she is like an active person.. Who always play sports... And she doesn't wear... EWWW.... Wth are they thinking... Want to show everything arh... -________- Yeah... Is it like a new trend now or what... Damn sick. Yupz. I have another friend who was wearing a coloured bra... Then her sch prefect booked her for it... Cause her uniform was white and can see the colour la... Then the next day.. She didn't wear a bra to sch and went up to the prefect... Cause the prefect asked my friend to go to her for spot check again... Lolz. Then the prefect couldn't do anything cause the sch rules didn't say cannot don't wear... LOLZ. Super funny la.. So retarded... Lolz. Why am I even talking about this kind of thing... I just felt that it is sick not wearing... When u need to.. Yeah.. I sound so pervert... Lolz.

Yeah... What else... Yeah.. Mummy was suggesting that our traffic lights should have a count down beside them.. So that cars would know whether they can speed through or they have to brake... Cause Mummy nearly got into an accident... She was fetching me to sch... Then she was going downhill.. NUS there... Then the traffic light suddenly turned yellow... She was trying to brake... But the car didn't want to brake... So she stopped like beyond the traffic light... Then she reversed back.... Yeah. If there was a count down... She would have braked early.. Then yeah.. Reduce the risks of getting into an accident? Yupz. It was super scary...!

Nothing else I guess... I wanted to start mugging at 12... Now it is 1242... 42 mins late... Should go n mug already! Byez! =D

12:42 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x