Saturday, February 6, 2010
Heyz ppl! Yeah. I kind of stress now... Should be sleeping... But yeah... Not tired... SO MUCH HW... So little time..-.-'''. I'm skipping training tmr...So by tmr I will hopefully finish my hw... and learn ting xie and first chap of chem?Yeah. Hope so... Lolz.I don't think I can do it..But yeah.
As I said in the previous post... Theo left for army already... Today I talked to him on the phone... He sound so sianz.... Lolz. He say got nothing to do... Cause haven't started training... But tmr starting running! So yupz! Wish him all the best... He can do it one la... He's damn fit... But he keeps telling me that he is average runner... -.-''' Trying to insult me loh.. I noe I slow... But don't need to say it in front of my face! Lolz. Yupz. He says he looks like an idiot.. With the bald head and nerdy specs... OMG... I REALLY MISS HIM! =(((
Yeah. This year v.day.. I may be making cheesecake... Bought most of the ingredients already...Now just need to find time to do... Sianz la... Do already then don't know who to give... give this one... Then never give the other person like very bad... But I can't give everyone rite... That's so crazy... SIANZ LA! Yeah. May be going out soon with friends! hehe! can't wait!
Yeah... Need to decide on where to go for rocs... Can sense that parents don't really want me to go overseas... But they say at the end of the day it is still my choice... I should just go for work attachment shldn't I? Also got money to take... But like very sianz la... Like... Can go holiday but choose to stay in sg.... HAIZ... Don't know la... Nvm... Still got like 5 days to think about it? Yeah... = =
Kayz, I guess that's all for today! Cya!
12:36 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!