A new stage.
Friday, February 19, 2010


For some weird reason I feel like typing... hahah!

For some weird reason... I don't feel like studying this year... Even though Cts are like next week... Seriously haven't really started on anything... Like I have been trying to study... But nothing goes into my head... I'm really thinking abt too many things... I guess maybe cause too many things are happening in my life... And I just can't catch up with the pace... Bros leaving... Everything la... In three more days... I'll be alone... =((((

For some weird reason... These few days, I have been thinking abt you! Maybe cause these few days u had been there for me... Making fun of me... Cheering me up... Everything... You were there for me...

For some weird reason... These few days, I have not been thinking abt you.... Maybe cause we haven't been meeting up with each other... And yeah... We are like drifting apart... i guess. =(((... Really hope that we can meet up some time... I don't want our friendship to end like that....

Yeah.. That's all the weird things I guess... Lolz. Pls the both "you" are not my bfs kayz... -.-''''. They are just normal friends... which... I don't know... One... We just suddenly became very close? While the other... Our friendship seems to be drifting apart... I guess they should know who they are? =S. If not it's ok I guess... Maybe it is better if they do not know? =S

These two days I have been limping around... And yes.. I noe I'm a loser... Ppl just keep laughing at me... Cause of the reason that I fell... It is not my fault rite? Lolz. Whatever la! Ppl have also been bullying me! Not that they didn't do that b4.. But yeah.. Now it is worse... CAUSE I CAN'T RUN AFTER THEM... And I kinda of can't fight back! Whatever loh... When I recover.. U guys will die! hahah! =P

Yeah... Today went to see doc... Which was a waste of time and money... She just gave me painkillers... Ask me to ice my leg twice a day... And ask me to wear ankle guard... Which I'm not going to wear... Cause it is so uncomfortable! Unless mummy ask me to I guess. But yeah... It is better to wear though... Cause I may make the injury worse... But don't care la! And the doc ask me not to have any physical activities for ONE WEEK! Until next fri... -.-''' Must make it so serious meh... Lolz. Yeah

That's all... I need to go and try to study now.. SIANZ!



"I'm thinking of you... Thinking whether u are thinking of me too..."


11:33 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x