A new stage.
Friday, February 26, 2010


Heyz ppl! Today is a slack day I guess.. Wanted to study... But SOMEONE didn't allow me too... Cause the person was like... "It is the weekends man! U have like two days to study... Chinese u so pro... Don't need to study la... Two days to study two chaps of bio... Still not enough arh... Life is not abt studying.. Must study hard and play hard..." Because of u... I wasted like one whole afternoon! Lolz. Jking.. True la.. Now I feel less stress.. After being like super hyper in the afternoon... I think everybody who saw both of us must think that we were crazy! Hahah! But I had fun... So thanks a lot! It is scary that u noe me that well though... Lolz. But still THANKS A LOT! U really make life a lot easier for me... Thanks for always being there when I need u! =D Love u always! hehe!

Yupz. From the title u may think I have become a Christian but sorry to say... I not. But... I don't know... I don't know what I want... I feel that sometimes I really need God's help.. And these few days... I really have been praying... For myself... For the ppl around... I don't know.. These few days the house have been really really quiet... That it really really freaks me out... It is always just me and mummy... But sometimes I do thank God for that...

Well... Things have their positive and negative sides I guess.. The negative side is that my bros are gone... I feel a bit empty inside.... I feel that my pillars of support are gone... And that sometimes I really do feel very lonely inside. But today I realised something... I'm not the only one that is affected by this... Everybody in my family is. The past few days I have been thinking abt myself... And I didn't think abt the other ppl in my family. I feel that mummy is most affected by it... I don't know... Usually I always complain that she keeps nagging at me and stuff... Like not eating breakfast, recess... And all the usually stuff that she always say... Every time I go out... She always say... Look out for cars arh! Lolz. I always laugh when she says that line... But yeah... She still treats me like a small kid... And I'm glad that I'm still a small kid in her eyes...

So yeah.. The positive side is that these few days... Our relationship grew closer... I guess cause we always have to face each other at home... And I guess... She sort of know that I'm feeling sad.. stress and stuff... And I can sense that she tries not to scold me...Yeah... Today... We have a very weird talk in the car... We were talking abt how mummy would be if I wasn't born... She did not plan to have me in the first place... Lolz. I'm serious! She say if I was a guy... She may not have wanted me! O.o. Lolz. But I think she is joking la... And my bros also makes fun of me by telling mummy in the end u still gave birth to a guy! Whatever ok! Lolz. Mummy said something that I don't think she ever said it to me... I'm glad I gave birth to you.... I don't know why I felt very happy when I heard that... We are seriously not use to saying mushy stuff to each other... And I was always feel very uneasy when I hear this kind of stuff... But today I felt happy inside... Then I realised the age gap between me and mummy is quite large... 36 years... That's a lot... I think I just indirectly said mummy age... But yeah... And mummy told me how scared she was when she had me... Cause I may have defects and stuff... So she went for check-ups and I turn out to be a healthy baby... But when I came out I still had two holes in my heart... And at that point of time she was seriously very scared...

I know how much mummy cares about me... And sometimes she may want to hear "I love you" Or something like that... Even though she doesn't show it... But to me.. I don't know why... It is very difficult to say I love you to someone face to face.... Cause... I don't know.. I just not that type of person... So yeah... But I'm going to show my love for her through actions? By listening to her? So the first thing I guess is to EAT BREAKFAST! And recess sometimes? Start with breakfast first la...And just make her less worried. And second is seriously just showing more care? I feel that she is feels very lonely inside too.. Cause these few days I have been studying and stuff... And she doesn't want to disturb me... So yeah... So after the holis I will go out with her? And just spend more time with her! =D. Yupz. I have already started today.. To show more care to her... And I just pray to God that I will continue! =D

Yupz. I pray for a lot of stuff... But some stuff cannot be mention here... So I will just keep the rest to myself! =D

11:21 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x