Thursday, March 11, 2010
All I can say is that...
Everything is not right....
My mood is like crap... Don't feel like doing anything... Not doing anything right....
I don't know why...
Why am I so greatly affected by the truth...
Why is the truth so painful....
I just want to continue living in the lie...
Today someone asked me a very weird question...
Why are you so emo on ur blog... Totally opposite from who you are...
I asked him...
Are you sure you know who I really am...
I'm sorry to say....
Nobody knows the real me...
On my blog... I can be who I really am....
So what I'm trying to say is...
I have been wearing a mask...
And recently someone took it off...
Now... I don't know how to pretend anymore...
I'm sick of just... Being someone else....
To be frank... I don't know who I am....
But now.... I'm sick of just being happy... Hyper... All the time...
So the me everybody know will be gone soon?
Soon there will be a new emo... Antisocial me?
This suits me better...
Let me be myself....
12:18 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!