Tuesday, March 16, 2010
i don't want it to end... And it is stupid if our friendship just ended like that. I don't know what I have done... And I don't know what to say... I just don't want it to end.
I just saw ur reply... I'm speechless... I just cried. Because... I don't know... Breaks my heart to see that u're so emo.. And that I caused everything. I don't know how to reply... And I just hope that this is all just a dream.
I'm sorry... That's all I can say I guess... Sorry. I didn't know that it will affect u so much. But please understand that when the time comes... U will be the first to know kayz?
By the time u read this... i hope everything will be solved? I pray... U have been a good friend... A great friend... And I don't want our friendship to end like that.. We have been through a lot of bad times together... Encouraging each other... And... U r someone I can trust... It is just that this time... It is really personal and... It is just not the right time? I hope u understand...
Kayz... Now I really gtg.... PRAYING HARD.
12:45 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!