Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Not in a good mood now I guess... Today whatever happened in sch... I was hurt... But I guess nobody really realised cause... Idk... It is not a big thing... And I guess I'm just too sensitive... I wouldn't say what happen here... And I also don't want to talk abt it I guess... Yeah
Today is the first match of nationals... We lost... But the players fought very hard! SO WELL DONE! Well... We played against RGS... So yeah. It is a very important match... BUT IT'S OK! Continue fighting MG! =D Yeah.... So my mood of course didn't improve...
Yeah... Then after that... Went out... Settle the whole 2nd April thingy... Yeah. If u know what happen good for u... If U don't.... Sorry I don't feel like typing out the whole thing here... So we did the A and B thingy... And I just left it to God to decide... So through sms I asked Alyssa to choose... And both time she chose Grace Grace's house... So yeah... I will be going there I guess... But now... To be frank... I don't feel like going for any... I'm such a failure... This is like only the second day of sch... And I'm feeling tired already... So now I'm thinking.... Good friday would be a very nice day to sleep the whole day! Omg... I'm such a pig... But yeah... I kinda of happy that the whole thingy... Is kinda of settled... Now I just need to ask Mummy whether I can go out on sun! Yeah. That's all for today... I need to go and study... Just in case tmr "so cute" pop.... yeah!
10:35 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!