A new stage.
Friday, March 5, 2010


"Sometimes I find myself wanting to prove so many things to so many ppl. Among the many were some that didn't matter, and shldn't have.

It has been said that "No one can make you unhappy unless you allow them to do so..."

It's true.

The only person you have to prove anything to... Is ur own self.

Be you. Not whatever you think ppl think you shld be... Or tell you to. Do something only because you want to... Because you feel in ur heart that it is right... And not because someone forced you to.

You'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't.

So just damned everything else... I'm minding my own business... What abt you?"

Yupz. That's what I feel... Sometimes we seriously just want to prove to ppl... Prove that we are worth it... That we belong... That... I don't know... We are capable? And sometimes we just forget the real us... The person we really are... Recently... I have this friend that... I don't know... Everybody thinks she is trying to be someone else... Trying to be another person... So that she can just fit in? So that she can be popular... But... It's not working... Everybody thinks she is so fake... Everybody is thinking she is so annoying... Yeah. So just be urself.. And not be someone who u r not... Ur friends shld love u for who u r.... =D

Yupz. I had fun today... =D. Lolz. Totally have fun.. Today was like the first day that I really really enjoyed myself like after the cts... That period was so stressful.. Now finally can relax! =D. So thanks for those who were with me today... And specially those who were with me during the cts period! Helping me with revision and just helping me to destress... I LOVE U GUYS! =D

Yupz. Got back most of my results... It is ok I guess... Some subs I really wanted higher marks... But I quite happy I guess... Yupz.

Miracles have been happening in my life... And I thank God for them... A lot of things in my life have changed... And life is totally different now... But I still coping quite well... Just hope I won't collapse.... Yupz....

I feel that I have changed... I won't say in what way... But I have changed... A few ppl noticed... Those who know me long enough... I don't know why.... Maybe cause I'm growing up now... Yeah.

I feel that I'm very different from my parents... Something that I would never understand. I feel that mummy and daddy is the quiet type.. And the not so active type... But... I love talking... I love making friends... I love sports.. And I just love having fun! Yeah. I don't know why I am who I am... Timo is the same as me... The talkative.. Crazy type... But Theo... He is more like my parents.. Someone who doesn't really like to talk... Now sometimes he still doesn't want to talk... But it is so much better than last time! Lolz. But... I'm just curious... Timo's influence on me is just so great huh? I look like him... I behave like him... OMG.. Freaky... But it's true... Without Timo... I feel that I would be very quiet... The study type... Yeah... Just a random thought... =D

Actually after cts... And b4 cts... Doesn't make a diff... Mummy is still asking me to study.... Cause tmr I would not have time to do hw... And stuff.... But sometimes I need to relax rite... Haiz. Sianz la... Need to go do hw already la! =((((

10:26 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x