Wednesday, March 3, 2010
"It's funny how how we like to think the worst every time things are suddenly taken out of its cycle of normalcy.We pre-empt the WORST possible scenarios in our heads in order to be mentally-prepared should the worst really happen. But what for?
What for?
It doesn't really achieve anything, does it?
The worst will STILL happen anywayz... IF it even happens in the first place.
Yupz. A lot of worst case scenarios never actually happen? It's always us imagining things. It's our imagination that tortures us... And we are silly enough to listen to the whispers in our head... And just let it spoil what could have been a wonderful day...
For what? No point, rite?
So just seize the day... And just throw away all worries. Live as much as you want to live. Love as much as you want to love.. And just enjoy everyday!
船到桥头自然直。"
Yupz. That's want I learnt today...Nope yesterday... From the exam papers I got back... That I was SO worried for... And yeah... I did ok... Not as bad as I thought I would? Yeah. So I feel that sometimes I really worry too much. And of course I learnt this from nat ho's blog... I love his blog.. Teaches me a lot of stuff... Yeah. And of course from the positive ppl around me.... Who just always seems so happy no matter what happens... Yupz. They are always there to help u.. To cheer u up.. And they somehow don't have shit times? Lolz. Yupz! Yesterday was the last day of tests... But a lot of projects that need to be completed... And yeah... So... Today I need to stay back for training.. And just hope I enjoy it.. And that my ankle won't give me any troubles... Yupz. Tmr going to run at the track... Yupz Yupz. So for whatever tests that comes back today.. I will emo when I get back the paper... Now I'm going to enjoy my sleep! hahhah! Yupz! =D
I thank God for everything that happened today... =D
12:15 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!