A new stage.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010


I wanted to blog a lot since my birthday... But I didn't have time... I had fun... So thanks everybody who was part of the fun... But now... I don't feel like blogging... I don't feel like talking abt the past... Cause now I feel like shit again... Cause after the fun... Things just changed?

Idk... My life seems to be the same as F451 already... After the bible study with Miss Yang... I just... I don't know... Realised that I have not been living... That I don't even know what my life is all about... That I... Have been living in fake happiness... That I'm not happy... I don't know... That day... I really really went to sch in a good mood... But after bible study... Things just change... Maybe.. Maybe... God just want my life to have a major change... So that I can know him? I don't know... So that day... I really really wanted to be cheerful... But somehow... I failed.

So yeah... Now things haven't improved... And idk why all these are happening... A lot of things are bothering me.. And there is a lot of probs. There are a few ppl in my life who matters to me... Well....they mattered... But now... We seem to be drifting apart... They still matter to me as much... But do I matter to them? Maybe they just gave up... Cause... I'm just too good at hurting ppl... I have been so... Busy? With what.. Idk.. But I guess that I just totally forgot abt them... Maybe all these while... I didn't even matter to them... Maybe all these while... It has been one sided... I don't matter to anyone...

10:41 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x