Monday, April 26, 2010
What do you want me to do... I already skipped the finals... I already feel so out.... I totally don't know what's going on.... And now you don't want me to go tmr... Why? I noe it would be a waste of time... And I noe everything has nth to do with me... But... I'm in the team... I feel that there is a need to go there and cheer for my team mates... To cheer for them and tell them that they did well... And I don't know... It is called team spirit I guess...SO can U just let me go.... I can manage my time... I can... SO pls trust me....
9:24 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!