A new stage.
Friday, May 28, 2010


Changed my blogskin... Looks a bit weird though... Very tired now... Just came back from class party... yes... I chose class party instead of flyer... Really happy that I did that... Cause Theo say it was boring... Lol Lol. Class party... Was quite fun la... We were singing songs... But I was quite tired... So I was like quiet for a period of time... Lol Lol. Shldn't watch shows until so late last night... Haiz. But whatever... Today I think I'm still going to watch! Yupz! Lol Lol

First thing... Thanks everyone who spent time with me today! Like today I went out with a few ppl... But like all for a short while... Cause I had to rush to meet another person... I feel like a star! So loved by everyone... Hahah! I noe everyone missed me! =P. Yeah. I really really had fun today! Even though I'm like super tired! lol lol! Yupz! LOVESSSS!❤

Second thing... Piggy broke my heart today again! Lol Lol! Sounds so les... But yeah! She broke my hearttttt!!! Now it is in pieces... Omg... I'm so lame... -____- But yeah! I really miss her... so mushy! but yeah! =((((❤

Third thing... SORRY GRACE GRACE! ❤If u are angry... =(((! Don't be kayz! SORRY! =D

That's all I guess... Going to post more again! =D

11:07 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x