Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Today was fun? lol lol... why the "?" behind... Cause I don't know... Something's not right I guess.... But today was fun. I still thank those who I spent time with today! Yupz. It is just different today... In a good way. Yupz. The ppl today were very different from the usual gang that I hang out with... So yeah. New experience... And it was fun! So thanks guys!
Why is something not right... I can't really describe how I feeling... But the feeling is just weird. Yupz. Like... "It feels like I'm in a dream" I guess that summarized everything... Like everything is fake.... And soon everything will go back to how it used to be. Yupz. That's all I going to say. U get it... good... U don't... Sry then. Can't make it too obvious.=)
Second thing... Tmr... I guess I don't have to say much... And I don't know what to say... Just like everybody else... I hope U r happy.... =)))
Yupz. Low batt.... Got to go do hw.... And pack my room... So yupz!
11:03 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!