A new stage.
Friday, May 28, 2010


Heyz ppl! I"M BACKKKKK! hahah! i noe a lot of ppl miss me! =P

First... I'm sorry for those who sms me... Like i forgot to tell ppl that I was going for obs... And I realised I JUST MISS A GATHERING! I'm so heartbroken... How can u guys have a gathering without meee! Lol Lol

Second... Sorry to the person who I ask to call me last night... I fell asleep... That's why I didn't answer the phone! hahah! STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM! It's still on! =D

Third... Sorry to those who I promise that I would go out with them today! My aunt and cousins just came from the States! So I have to cancel some... Yeah... I"M SO SORRY! Will go out with u guys soon! REALLY MISS EVERYONE. And it is not that I don't like u that's why I cancel kayz! It is cause the timing are the same... So yeah... SORRY! =((((

Forth... THANKS AMUNDSEN! Thanks for making my OBS trip so wonderful! Thanks to everyone in the group! And we must MUST go out together during the holis! Thanks faisal, THE BEST INSTRUCTOR for guiding us through this 4 days! OBS WAS SUPER FUN BECAUSE OF U GUYS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! =D I miss obs already... =((((

Fifth... I don't know what else... Welcome my aunt and cousins to sg? Hope all of u will enjoy ur time here!

Yeah. That's all... The four days at OBS was super duper fun! I really really enjoyed myself a lottt! I had the best group and instructor ever! And I really really want to go back with all of them! I mean even though it is tough there... I really really enjoyed myself! but now i'm like itching all over! argh! And my house don't have anything to apply! So damn freaking itchy! ARGH! And coming back is like back to reality... HW! Crap... T.T

I'm also quite stress out now... Like my whole big family... Everyone is like going on the flyer this evening... Cause my aunt and cousins are here... And I have class party. At first I have already decided to skip the flyer... Even though I really really want to go... Cause I realised I will nvr get the chance to go anymore.. Cause nobody in my family would want to sit with me again... So yeah. But now... Both Mrs Ni and Miss Chue say they can't make it for the party... So my mum is asking me to go for the flyer instead... But I can't decide! Argh... I hate it when everything is together... Like every time I plan something... Some other stuff will come out... And my aunt just ask me if tues I can go malaysia and I said ok... Then I realised that I may have something else on... OH SHIT... Now I remember... Eh.. I don't know... Nvm... I may have something else... Argh... Haiz... SOMEBODY HELP ME DECIDE! Argh... I hate this... Aiya... I shld just keep to my promise rite? And I'm sort of in charge? I don't noe... Still have time to decide... So yeah. Haiz...


STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM!!!!

1:19 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x