Sunday, May 30, 2010
"If you knew Death would come for you the next year, the next month, the next week or even the next day... Would you still do the things you're doing?"
The answer to the above question... Only you will know... I feel that it is a very good question.. I don't know... I just feel that Singaporeans are so stress... Being a student is stress... Being an adult is stress too... When... When can we just learn to put down everything... When can we learn to relax... When can we learn to enjoy life? Until we know when we are going to die? But that's impossible... Life is unpredictable... So enjoy it when you can! Cause we never know when we are leaving... Maybe mine is just tmr... Yeah. And I will have a lot of regrets...
Yupz. Just a random thought... Yupz. Just came back... And realised that different ppl have different life... Some have a tough one... Some are just so blessed... But somehow those bless one seems to be less happy that those who are living a tough life... Maybe cause the more you have... The more you want... Am I even making sense? But whatever it is... I'm enjoying life now.. Until mon? Then I will start training and studying... But yeah... I will still have a life... I will still enjoy life! Yupz. I'm have been having so much fun since I came back from obs... But I prefer life in obs... Cause you don't have to think about homework... And everybody was just so... relaxed? I don't know... When I came back from obs... The first thought was... Back to reality... Which sucks. Homework.. Homework.. And more homework... Life is so boring... Yeah. Tmr I don't have any plans... Also don't know where to go... But I'm going to buy Jodi Picoult's book soon.... Don't know which one but yeah..=D But mon I'm going Sentosa! Not the theme park... But just the resort to stay I guess.. I still don't know the plans yet though... =S... Yupz Yupz. Going to watch Glee now... So addicted to it! Lol Lol! Kayz! Good night everybody! =D ❤
12:59 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!