Sunday, June 27, 2010
At the end of the day, none of it matters.....
As long as my heart and my intentions are in the right place,things will be okay.
It is a Universal Rule that things will fall into place.Take care of the right things and everything else follows.
Remember you must Die
And things that don't matter, won't matter.
Okies... That totally says how I feel now. Today woke up a bit emo-ish... And not the "Today is going to be a happy day" feeling... But yeah... Maybe cause I had quite a weird dream... Which makes me very sad... Cause I realised reality will not be as wonderful... And maybe cause I don't have my hp with me... Which... Actually make me realised that I have a lot of other things more fun to do compared to sms-ing... So the first thing I did when I woke up... Was actually to take out the "Letters File"... The whole file with almost all the letters I remember to keep... And read through them... I actually cried. Yes.. early in the morning... Cause I realised what a freaking loser I am. There are a lot of ppl who actually do care for me... But now... I'm just to caught up with the things that don't matter... That I give up the things that matter... Which sucks. How stupid can I be....Yeah. I will stop here.. Cause mum coming in... Byez!
12:46 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!