Monday, June 14, 2010
Boo ppl! =D. Today was super tiringggg! Went ecp after training... Which was a stupid idea! Seriously... Today training.. TIRING! I also don't know why... Like we didn't have to run today... Cause it was abt to rain... So we did drill for the last bit of training instead... And it is so much better than running.. Yeah... But today my whole shirt... Blackmore shirt... Change colour! That's how much I sweat! I also don't noe why... Yeah.. It was super sick! Yeah. I'm going to bring one more shirt for training now... Just in case.... Like change halfway throughout training... I can't stand wet shirt... Yeah
Then at ecp... We cycled... As usual... Then went to the beach... Didn't want to get wet... Cause I didn't bring extra clothes... But Dawn and ZH.. Pushed/ Dragged me down... In the end I was totally wet... And yeah.. We sort of messed up mac's toilet... SORRY CLEANER! Yeah... And I had to wear Theo's shirt back and my wet pants... Which dried by the time I went home... But it was sick... Cause there was sand in my pants... Seriously damn sick... But I had fun! Just very tired and tmr I have cip... Crap. Yupz. So thanks guysss! ❤
I ❤ Theo toooo! Now I noe why everybody wants an older bro! He is really really nice! ❤
Yupz. So now... Latest news... I almost got caught because of my hair... IT IS THAT OBVIOUS! Yeah... Today Amanda announced to everybody that I dye my hair... AND I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! They just saw the colour... and yeah... =S. And Liwen was there! Omg... Yeah... So I said I didn't... I hope nobody catches me when sch reopens! AHHHHH!
Tmr my specs are done... But don't know when I'm collecting it... And my specs broke... So I'm wearing my old specs... Yeah. But it can be fixed... It is just some small part that broke. Yupz. =D I'm amazinggg! =D
Yeah. Now I'm like sms some ppl everyday! hahha! Hope U guys don't get annoyed... I'm smsing three ppl everyday now... Eh... Val... Car and Grace grace! hehe! Yeah... Quite fun to just talk abt random stuff everyday! But hope we don't run out of stuff to say... And I just remember... Some ppl I think I still haven't reply sms... I will check later... But I think I will forget... SO SORRY! I will try to remember... Now need to START on hw for today... Doing... eh... either finish amath... the last topic... Or bio! Yeah... Cya! ❤
11:21 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!