A new stage.
Saturday, June 19, 2010


Came online to put 'how i met ur mother' episodes into nano... And seriously I need to concentrate on my hw! Ahhh... Crap. I hate it... At home there is so many distractions... But yeah... CONCENTRATE! Freak...I can't do this... Hahha. =P. I need mummy at homeeeee! =(((.
Yupz. Another thing is... Now I noe why you gave me the mag teens.... First of all.. U wanted me to learn more abt ur korean guys... haahha! I will take photo of the guy I like from the group... Boy's Generation(?) soonnnnnn. hahah! Very lazy to take and upload! =P And yeah... Second reason...I just realised it when I was reading it this morning... That there is a lot of things that I can relate to in the mag... And stuff that I need advise in.... Stuff that I'm struggling through... I don't know whether the stuff in the mag helps... Cause I still haven't read through them... Didn't have time... So yeah.. But still THANKS for that! =D ❤! And we need to meet up sooonnnnnn! ❤

Happy times are going to end.... D=. Then next is torture... How I wish I don't have to see the whole group of u...! No more happy time...=((((

5:06 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x