Sunday, June 6, 2010
Heyz ppl! Another busy day gone by... Yupz... Very VERY tired! Soooo... Today we had buffet! and then we went to the airport and tried THE SLIDE AT T3! Which was super stupid... Don't ask me when there is a slide at the AIRPORT! Yeah. So the first one we tried was the free one.. Which was from B2 to B3 if I'm not wrong..And then the parents went Ntuc... And yes don't ask me again why there is a ntuc at the airport! hahah! =P And yupz.. Which family spent $30.. So we could sit on the big slide... Which was from level 1 to B3! Super coool rite? But to be frank... It wasn't fun! hahha! Yupz. Okies la... Just don't bother trying to spend $30 at the airport just to sit the slide... It is not worth it...Seriously. Go sentosa and sit the megazip! It is the same price! But it is so much more fun! Yupz! And the buffet was GOOODDDD! Omg.. The food was super nice! Nicer than Paris! Other buffet restaurant which I don't like...But the family always goes...Cause... I don't know? They like the food there? =S Lol Lol. Yupz.
Okies...Tmr still have to go to the airport again! Like super early in the morning... Then maybe I was ask mum if I can get new specs! hehe! Yupz... I'm going to ask mummy for a lot of new stuff! Like yesterday I forgot what I said... And then she was like if u want a new wallet... Get one la... If u see one that u like.. Just buy! hehe! I guess she feels bad cause I spent one week of my holis with my aunt and cousins? I don't know! But I enjoyed it alotttt! Like this whole week was superrrr funnnn! hahah! =D I ❤ it! hehe! Yupz! But yeah... Couldn't go out much with my frens... Yeah... And next week I have to start on hw... And I think mum only allow one day every week to go out? Idk... But it's okies I guess... Cause I played this week already! And yeah! It was GREAT! So thanks 二阿姨 and eden and evelyn! ❤ u guys! Hope to see u guys in the states next year! If I'm going! yupz! kayz gtg! Guys check group blog! Uploading photos! ❤ u guys!
1:00 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!