Friday, June 11, 2010
Heyz ppl! Okies this is going to be a short one...Actually have a lot of things to say... But yeah... Okies first thing first... Those who don't know... I actually got my phone back.. So yeah..Can stop sms-ing my mum's phone...Didn't tell some of you cause wanted to use her sms... hahha! =P
Second thing... Please if got any important mail send to tatzz_isy@live.com plssss! Cause my other account is spammed with emails...Like 230+++ unread mails...And I don't plan to look through them... So got any important things to tell me...Please send to tatzz account... Even a little update of ur life... =D
Third... I got new specs... But need to wait until tues to collect! So yeah! =DDD. Did it for fun... Cause I was sick of my specs... But yeah. Still will wear the old one when during sports I guess... My degree decrease... Don't ask me how that happened... Yeah. I will take pics and post on blog...Since I can't really go out to meet u guys... I NEED UPDATES ON UR LIVES! So continue sending my emails! Thxxx! =D
Fourth... Going IT fair soon! So yupz! Most likely going to get headphones.... Yupz. But I just found out my mp3... The zen one is spoilt... And bro is getting itouch during the IT fair... Mum allowed... So I may be asking her to buy me a mp3... I noe itouch is not possible... So maybe ipod? Idk... See first ba.... =)))
Fifth... I'M GOING TO BAN PPL FROM PLAYING JUSTIN BIEBER'S SONG AT MY HOUSE! Especially baby! Omg... The song was stuck in my head during training today! -.-'''''
Sixth... Training is horrible.... Okies... Maybe not that bad.... Training is fun if there is no running... Which I seriously need to improve! D=
Yupz! I guess that's all! It's quite long.. ^_^. I guess that summarized everything that I wanted to say! Yupz! I have more stuff to say... Since it have been a long time since I blogged... But not now...I gtg and do hw! Cya u guys sooonnnnn!^_^ For those who are overseas... Or just came back from overseas! Plsssss sms me or email me kayz! For fun! hhah! I need updates... I need a life.....=(((
6:19 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!