A new stage.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010


heyz ppl! okies... i just had a heart to heart talk with Zo on skype... I noe skype is sooooo outdated... But whatever... So yeah. Very long nvr talk to her already... So it was nice la. We talked abt friendships... Cause now I'm quite bothered abt how suckish my friendship with ppl are... And yeah... So Zo called... And she knew there was something wrong with me... It seriously just amaze me how ppl noe I'm not happy... Is it really very obvious...? I always can't seem to realised when someone is like unhappy.. Especially just through a sms! That is amazing. =D Yupz. So we talked... She told me a lot of things of me that I don't even noe myself... Yeah.. Stuff like what kind of fren I'm. And a lot of things that I never knew b4...

One thing that I really really regret... Is she wanted our friendship to be closer... I wanted that too... But it is just that both of us didn't know what the other person was thinking... So both of us didn't really do anything... Well... I didn't do anything. She said that she had been giving me clues... But I just didn't notice them... Maybe I really didn't... I'm born blur. It is not my fault. But yeah... I really regret it cause.. At that point of time... I really really wanted us to be closer... But yeah... She had her own frens and I had mine... So I didn't really do anything... Cause I thought it will be weird and awkward. Yeah. That time to be frank... She was one of the person that I really really cared for... Like... I don't know how to say it... But like... I wanted to help her solve her probs? and I really just wanted to help her a lot... It sounds weird but Idk... I always have this person or a few ppl that I really really do care for... Like I don't really show it... But I really do care for them... Which is the thing that is really bothering me now. It is like... I really care for one person now... And I really wish we can be like better frens... but like... We are drifting apart instead... Like... Idk.. I see her quite often.. I want to like talk to her sometimes... But there is just this... weird feeling... This fear... That it will be so awkward. Yeah. Sounds so les... But whatever.... It is not les type of feeling towards her la.

So yeah. I asked Zo why she didn't dare to just tell me.... Her answer.... Cause she is scared that I may like.. avoid her. Cause she says i always do that... I don't okies. Idk... Just that every time I'm close to someone... Our friendship just drift apart. Yeah. Sucks. But yeah... Apparently she prayed for me almost everyday! Thanks zo! Hope to see u soon! Call me when u are back in SG! yupz. We can just try to be closer... I don't think it is that hard anymore... Since we both noe how we feel about each other... But that was quite some time ago. lol lol.=D

So yeah... Her advice to me... That person that I care abt... May be praying for me everyday... Idk... and do something abt it. But....What can I do? =(((

12:37 AM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x