Sunday, June 13, 2010
Heyz ppl! So yupz... Suppose to be doing hw now... But uploading songs to my nano... So yupz. Everybody seems to be surprised that I bought a pink one... I know... Cause I'm not that type who will buy pink.. But it was for fun... I mean the rest of the colours was ugly... Yeah. Even the ORANGE! My favourite colour... Wanted black... But the whole nano seems so dark... So yeah... Change a bit ba... So got pink.. And it is hot pink... But after putting the silicon cover(?).. Or whatever it is called... It turns out quite nice... Not so bright... Yupz... So yeah... But going to buy another cover if I see one... Idk.. =S Yeah... And I just realised that glee has ALOT of songs... Like 100++... That's a lot.. Cause I wanted just one song... Over the rainbow... But Theo helped me download like all the albums in season one...And it is a lot! Some is the same song... But sang by diff ppl.. Or sang at diff time... So yeah...I gtg... HW again! Yeah. Enjoy the rest of the holis ppl! ONE MORE WEEK! Crap... =(((
1:22 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!