Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I just found out something...And I don't know why... I don't know how to describe the feeling... U broke my heart(?)... U don't know this... It have been a long time since we talked.... Actually after ur birthday sms... I don't think we talked already... Yeah. Today I realised maybe we aren't that close anymore... Suddenly all our promises just disappear like that.... At first I realised we were already drifting apart... But now... Maybe I realised that we are not frens anymore... Goodbye then.. I'm not going to do anything... Cause I totally lost faith in friendships...
11:29 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!