Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I started on hw! Great improvement for me... I'm not like SOMEBODY! So insane she is almost done with amath... When I just started... U noe who u r! =D... Or maybe I'm just the lazy one... But whatever loh! I'm born to be like that..=(((... I'm so sianz of homework! I feel that I'm more committed to exercise than studies... So weird la... Well.. Everybody thinks I'm weird to be so in to sports and stuff... But I enjoy it! Yeah.. My target is to exercise everyday! Today I did 1200 skipping... 120 footwork... 30 sit-ups... 20 girl push-ups and 10 guys push-ups! Quite happy with myself... But hope I will still have the determination to continue... Plan to run tmr if training nvr run... If got run then just hope I will continue doing what I did today! Yupz! I need to lose weight... Been eating a lot since aunt and cousins came... Yupz! =(((
Oh ya... One more thing.. SORRY TO ALYSSA AND GRACE GRACE! I really wanted to talk together... Like we three were in a convo... But I went to find my pencil case.. And dad just took the com to use it.. And the other com is spoil.. So yeah... Couldn't talk.. =((( SORRY! Haiz... I realised this ALWAYS happens...Like somehow every time we three are added to a convo... I have to do something else... And we can't chat... Then the both of them talk.. Which sorry to say... They talk very little le... Lol lol! But nvm... I will do it again! And make sure I don't leave the com! hahha! I'm so retarded....
1:27 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!