Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I'm so tired today... Actually suppose to go out.. But yeah. Decided to stay at home... Really can't walk for another day anymore... I feel a fever cominggg.... Haha.. Don't know la... Just that my forehead is a bit warm... Maybe it was because of the rain yesterday? Idk. Lol Lol
YESTERDAY WAS SUPER FUN! Went Sentosa after training yesterday and it was super funnnn! How I wish yesterday didn't have to end. Yupz. Went for the megazip... The adventure camp thingy... Flying fox... Which was great! We screamed a lot... Like one of the nosiest group! hahah! But it was super fun! Screaming is the best part! hahha! But it is not that scary la! =D At first the part where we were preparing for the ride... That was scary... The woman was like sit... The three of us went like Sit? Where? lol lol! We had to dangle in mid air... THAT WAS SCARY! Then I don't know how the thingy works... But the person went 1,2,3 and we were off! The front was quite scary cause we were going quite fast and we were like above the trees and stuff... Yeah... And it was raining! But that was cool! haha! =D yupz. That was the funniest part... The rest was okies.. We were crazy and high... AND THE HOTEL... SANDS RESORT IT IS SUPER NICE! Super super high class... And there was an igloo in the hotel lobby.. Don't know what is that for... =S. But it is very nice to just lie inside! hahah! =D Yupz. Sentosa is really really fun! =D
That's all for yesterday... I remember I wanted to blog about something else.. But I forgot... Just some random thought. Yupz. Will blog when I remember... This is something I wanted to blog like last time.. But I forgot. Yupz. Somebody asked me if I mind Les or Gays... It is a weird qn... I noe... But it got me thinking la... Like society just can't accept somebody diff can they? Ppl just... I don't know... Don't like ppl to be diff... And everybody is like acting just to fit in.... Like they are not themselves! Why can't we just be us? Why must we act? Idk.. Random thought. But for les and gays... They didn't choose to be like that... I mean who wants to be different when they can be normal... And it may not always be a bad thing... Look at ellen and portia... They are so happy together... They are in love... They are experiencing what I call real love! I guess just wanted to remind myself and others that it is ok to be diff... We don't have to act just to fit in.. And we should accept ppl who are diff... Yeah. Random thought...
2:41 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!