A new stage.
Saturday, June 26, 2010


Newest update...Timo is back! And I'm super sleepyyyyy! Yeah. A lot of things I want to say... But don't know where to start from...I feel so lonely now...Cause Timo,Theo and Mum...Went for this chinese concert thingy...Yeah. Dad is in his room...Yupz. THANKS FOR UR FRIED RICE! I'm eating it right now.... But it is so much! Can't believe U really cooked for me... And deliver to my house...Hahah! Next time I should call u whenever I have to settle my own dinner... So I can give free nice foood! hahah! Ur fried rice is really really good! Almost the same as the zi cha stall opposite my house! ^_^Yupzz

Another thing...Mum paid for my nano in the end...=D. THANKS MUM! And Timo wants Theo's itouch...hahah! Poor Theo...Everybody wants his itouch. hahha! It is really really good to finally have the whole family 2gether again! =D But it is only for2 weeks...=((((. Yeah. Timo is really fun! And retarded... =DDD. Timo knows I dye my hair! Even though I didn't tell him! What the crap... Is my hair really THAT obvious..?O.o So damn screwed.

Yeah... There's a lot of happy things that happen since the last time I blogged... But yeah... There is emo stuff too... And difficult decision that I have to make... I don't know whether I shld say it here... Cause I don't exactly know who stalks my blog... But yeah... I can't really trust all my readers... So I decided I won't. Yeah... I think I almost asked all the ppl that I really can trust... And most of their answers are no... Some say it is up to me... But no one agrees that I shld get a T_ _ _ _ _... That shld be a very big clue.... But yeah.. I hope I spelled it correctly...So yeah... I'm still confused...I don't know whether I will regret it or not... Haiz..Sianz.

And another thing... I don't have hp again... yeah... So if there is anything important! Please send it to my mum's phone.. Her number is the one that starts with 978... Yupz. Thanks thanks. Timo took his number back... So now...I haven't buy the top up yet... And mum is only giving me $10 for two weeks... I seriously think it is not enough. =P. I sms a lottttt... hahha! Mum is going to scream when she sees the amount... But I have unlimited! hahah! =P

Yupz. Got to start on hw already... Haven't done anything today! D=. But not much hw... But oral is coming... So crap shitttt.

8:55 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x