Friday, June 18, 2010
Wanted to post this like... On wed... But was too lazy! =P Until now... I'm still too lazy but alyssa called me lazy pig! So yeah.... Going to post it... SHE STALKS ME! haha!Yeah... I don't know what to say.... Wanted to watch world cup today... But I have no one to go with me to macs... Who can drive me home.. So yeah.. Couldn't watch.. =(((. Eh... Then... Today was another busy day... This week i have been very busy! So yeah... No time to do hw... Then sunday must do until very late again... Then mum going to lecture again! -.-'''. And I forgot what I want to say again... Lol lol! That always happens to me! So sianz... Yeah. Okies another thing... ALL THREE OF THE PPL I SMS EVERYDAY IS USED TO GETTING SMS BY ME! hahah! They feel so loved! =P lol lol! Cause today I was so busy... That I kinda of forgot and couldn't find time to sms... So yeah... Grace Grace smsed first today... And then the other two... Just asked me why so late then sms! haah! They thought I was not going to sms! lol lol! I think my mum is so going to kill me when she sees the bill.. =S But I have unlimited! But she limits me... -.-'''. lol lol! Yupz. I still can't remember what I wanted to say... So yeah... Uploaded some photos... So yupz!


Mogu mogu! Hahah! Val bought one for me and herself! It was nice... And she was quite surprised that I dare to share saliva with her... Yeah.. I think I'm more open now... But still... See who I'm sharing with... And can don't share I still won't share... That day cause I was lazy to get cups! hehe! =P
Found this in my letter box on wed... haha! I noe who put it there! Thanks I guess.❤ haha! but I'm still not crazy over korean guys... But some are quite cute la. =S haha!
U asked me to choose... So yeah.. Yo Seob... I guess... =D He looks a bit like ella... =S
My pink nano! hahah! I like it more with the case! Yupz. I❤ it.
Snowy! ❤ He's so cuteeeee! And yes... He's looking at food... -.-''' Greedy doggy!
haha! Yes... I was bullying him again! haah! He is so greedy and the whole floor had his saliva! hahahh! =P ❤
I feel so ego... Taking photos of myself... But yeah.. That's my new specs and orange headsets! And crap my hair is quite obvious! =((( hehe! I took three cause I'm not going to post them on OUR blog! It is so weird to post my photos there.... And main reason... I very lazy! So I take three photos! hehe! =D Very good deal loh! Anddd I'm going to post something on our blog guys! So go read it! ❤
And I remember what I wanted to say... Today guitar was fun! hahah! I just kept laughing at Johann... Lol lol! =P. Yupz... Idk why I feel happier than I ever have been... Actually maybe I do... But I'm not going to say it here... Cause it is very insulting... But it is because I don't have to face a group of ppl. =D. But my happiness will end... I won't say when.. But very fast... =(((. It will be quite obvious if I say when... =D. I noe I'm mean... But whatever! I feel so bimbo now... lol lol
❤ Love Everyone in my life!❤
Thanks for being part of my life... ❤
12:37 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!