Sunday, July 11, 2010
Heyz peeps! Karate kid is REALLY REALLY GOOD! AWESOMEEE! Yupz! I'm so screwed cause I haven't started on any hw.... And Chinese oral is on wed!!!! AHHHHH! Shld I go for training tmr? Idk.
RYC WAS AWESOMMEEEE! hahah! It was really fun... The second day only... The first day was super boring cause of all the talks! I fell asleep! Serious! Yupz. Made a lot of new frens! ❤ SEA 6! We were so close to winning the first prize! But whatever! hahah! My group rocks! haha! And hanged out with other ppl from other groups too... Eh... Winnie Koh.. And the other girl which I have no idea what her name is... But they are damn funny! And damn nice! So yupz! =D. And REPORTER! hahah! She is super cute! her name is Sherice! But me and Gary found reporter easier to call! So yupz! She is called reporter... She followed us through the whole RYC... But she isn't in our group... But yeah! She is nice! =D. Yupz. But after RYC... It was helll! Don't really want to talk abt it... But Dad was pissed with me coming down so late.. And all the nonsense he said la! Whatever loh... So now our relationship is crap! But whatever! Heck la... But yeah. Thanks Timo and Theo who comfort me! And just made everything okies! ❤. Yupz.. That's the good thing abt bros! But today Timo was so annoying! haha! ❤
And of course there was rumors... I know.. Omg... -.-'''. Lol lol! There is nth going on with me and Gary.. And whatever other guy that I have no clue who u guys are talking abt. But yeah. Amanda just suddenly came up to me yesterday during the world gallery and she shook her head... And went like.. "Somebody told me u were holding hands with a China guy!" -.-''' I didn't hold hands with anyone! And what China guy? My buddy? Omg.. No! Yupz. And Gary... He's just very nice! And he's cool la. Yeah. But I don't like him as my BF. Like almost everybody in my group talks to him and hang out with him. Cause he's cool. Like Reporter.. Izabel.. Nee Yen.. Yu... Yeah. And it was just fun making fun of him and stuff!=D. Yupz! So yeah. I rumors are seriously spreading.. haiz... Yeah. Ppl coming to my table and stuff.. And the dinner part... I really really needed to go to the toilet.. I wasn't running away! Yupz.
That's all! Really need to go rush hw now! Byez! Hope that I will watch toy story 3 later! ❤
7:13 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!