Sunday, July 18, 2010
Heyz ppl! I feel super duper tired nowww! hahha! I seriously shouldn't stay up last night! hahah! But whatever..I had fun! Yupz. I will spare u guys the details abt what happened last night! But thanks to all who stayed up with me! hahah! But stupid skype don't allow us to conference call! And I think my mum will scream when she sees that phone bills!!! haha! We seriously talked for very very long! hhaha! But yeah. It was funnn! Yupz. So yeah. Staying up late is very very fun! Really want to do it again today... But I have sch tmr... And I don't think I will be able to last.. Cause I really need my sleep! hahha! So tired today. SO PLEASE DON'T CALL! I will scream into ur ears! Seriously. I need my sleep! hahha! Yupz. But thanks guys! ❤
Yupz. So today.. I didn't manage to sleep the whole day... Cause yeah. Parents won't allow... And all the nonsense. But whatever. Today was quite slack! =D. Didn't really do much. So yeah. But I feel sick! hahah! That's what I always say. But yeah. I guess cause I need SLEEP! And I'm like a walking zombie. Yeah. hahhah. But I don't regret it. ❤. Yeah. And big bang theory and How I met ur mother.. Are really good shows! Shld go watch them! Especially if u have someone to watch with! It's really fun! =D. Sorry to say.. It's better than Shane Dawson. Cause Shane Dawson is sometimes too sick and random!haha! But he's still cool!
Yeah. So I'm sorry to whoever talked to me today... My brain was so dead. So yeah. Half the time.. I seriously didn't really understand what u guys were asking or talking abt! hehe! And I quite sure.. My mum continued talking abt me going to church to my bro and dad... In the morning I heard my mum and dad talking abt church... Timo... Telling them something... And Timo checking my phone or something.. And me going to church.. Something like that. My brain was dead. So nth much went in. =D. hahah! Yeah. There is two possibilities.. One the lovemg message asking me to go for follow up session which I'm quite sure that Timo read the sms. Second... I forgot to delete some message which revels that I lied to them. So whatever! They didn't say anything to me.. So heck la! =D. I didn't do anything wrong... Yeah Mum was talking to Theo abt me too... She thinks I can't hear. Cause I had earphones on... But yeah. I noe I blast the music.. But can still hear a bit.. So yeah. Lol Lol!
Yupz. Going to end here I guess... I need sleep! hahh! But still got bio reflection.. Sianz! hahah! Yeah.... I don't want to go sch.. How I wish weekends were longer! Crap.
9:17 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!