Monday, July 5, 2010
Heyz ppl! A lot of things to say... But very little time... So yeah. I shall write down the things I have to do first.. Just in case I forget.
1) Scan Val stuff
2) Scan Grace Grace stuff
3) Put Justin Bieber's songs into Jo's thumbdrive.
4) Sync Adam Lambert's songs!
5) Sync nano
6)Print stuff
Yeah.. That's all the things I have to do on the com.. The crap thing is... I CAN'T FIND MY WALLET. That's a bad thing..Cause I didn't know if I bought it home or left it somewhere else. And Jo's thumbdrive is inside my wallet! This is bad... Really bad..D=
Okies... So yeah.. Now I'm trying to recall where I last place my wallet. But can't remember! AHHH! THIS IS REALLY BAD.
Yeah... A lot of things happened these few days! So yeah... I will try to blog soon! But now seriously got no time! so yeah! Will blog soon then.... I need to let out everything! :D
12:57 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!