A new stage.
Thursday, July 8, 2010


Heyz ppl! Okies... I'm still very tired! And SPAIN WON! hehe! But it was so stupid la... Germany could win loh. -.-''' But yeah.. So bet with Jolyn that Netherlands will win the whole thing! Two bucks! hahh! For fun la! I think I will lose though... Idk le... This world cup a lot of surprises.. Like Brazil losing to Netherlands! That is stupid! Argh.

Yupz... So was watching Lady Gaga just now... Her video a lot like porn sia.. But it is her style la. But I respect her... I think she is super talented... And she is weird because she dares to be diff.. She dares to be herself? Yeah... The impression that I get when I watch her videos is like... She's a slut.. A Bitch and stuff... But when she is not singing or making a video... She's cool... Like nice.. The way she talks. Yeah. I think she is nice.. =D

Yupz. So life's still great I guess...Like my mood is still happy happy happy.. With some emo times.. But the emo times are like just for a short while... Yupz. Things are almost all going my way... Things are great la... Like for eng compre we got it back.. And I passed! hahah! Mum was laughing at Miss Tan.. Cause she still used stickers even though we are Sec 3. haha! Yupz.. I was so worried abt that... Cause I almost failed the rickshaw one.. Haiz. So yeah.. Thank God for that! =D

Yupz. Today had a few heart to heart talks.. Yeah. First in sch was with Miss Yang... She's really nice... And yeah.. She gave some tips and she's trying to guide me through... So yeah.. Thank her for that! hahha! She asked me to join Salt Club.. But I have training on fri.. So yeah.. Mum will kill me also! Then today was suppose to watch movie.. But in the end we had heart to heart talks... Which was quite nice.. =D

Yupz... I wanted to confess something...But yeah.. Mum just came in and scolded me..-.-'''. But yeah.. Will blog more soon I guess... But yeah.. Going to talk abt last yeah.. My totally emo period.. Cause today I was looking through my inbox... The old emails... And yeah... Saw a lot of encouraging emails.. So yeah.. Going to blog abt that... And going to tell a secret... Even though I don't know who is reading this... But I don't want to hide anymore... Anywayz I got over it... So yeah...=D. So hope that I will be able to blog soon then! ^_^ I trust those who are reading... So please don't spread it kayz... Like when I tell.. And don't ask me qn... A bit sensitive. Yupz. =D


10:07 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x