A new stage.
Sunday, July 18, 2010


Hihi! Okies... Feeling a lot better now... It is like. 1 plus.. Yeah. Just came online to blog.. But was feeling like shit.. So watched Shane Dawson.. And I'm feeling a lot better I guess.. Yeah.. Today... Wrong.. Yesterday was quite a bad day for me.. But yeah. It's over..So thank God for that. Sorry to Des! Yesterday was her birthday... But yeah.. Sorry! It was really just a freaking bad day for me... But yeah. Hope U enjoyed ur birthday! Yupz.

So yeah. Timo went back yesterday.. Now he's on the plane.. Going to reach soon I think.. Like at 3? I'm not very sure. But yeah. I miss him already... And I didn't get to send him off.. Cause I had tuition... And for the past two weeks I had been changing classes.. So this week I didn't cause maybe the teacher will just ask me to change to sun or something... So yeah.. I didn't get to send him off.. That's the first bad thing... And I really really feel sad... Like the two weeks he was here... It was hell fun! And yeah... Now just nobody to cheer me up on this bad day. I decided not to sleep... Cause I seriously don't feel like sleeping.. How shit is that? I like staying up.. Cause it's so quiet and peaceful.. And I don't have to face anyone.. And I can do anything I want. Yeah... I'm a bad kid... But whatever... U can't be too guai.. Life will be so boring.

Yupz... Second thing.. I realised I damn pissed with whatever dad does... And U guys know.. My relationship with my dad is hell! When I'm in a good mood.. My relationship between me and my dad... Is so fake! But yeah.. I don't want anything to spoil my mood... So yeah. But today I was so pissed with him! Omg.. In the morning.. He pissed me off already. Idk la! Like all his actions are so.. Selfish.. Argh. So yeah... And just now.. Snowy vomited and he stepped on it... And he scolded Snowy! Omg... And he hit Snowy's head some more and sent Snowy out of the house! Of course I let Snowy in! I noe he's pissed that he stepped on Snowy's vomit. And it's a bit disgusting.. But must his actions be so extreme! Like.. I stepped on Snowy's vomit b4 too! Like... Even if he doesn't really care abt what happened to Snowy.. But must he be so violent! argh. Yeah.. Poor baby boy! Yeah. I seriously don't know why Snowy vomited. But yeah. Hope Baby boy is fine! =)))

Third thing...Going to church. My mum doesn't allow. And I seriously don't know why. Grace Grace invited me to her church... And I asked Alyssa to tag along.. So that it won't be so awkward and stuff... So yeah. Fine. I admit that it was my fault that I confirm that I was going b4 I told my mum. But what pissed me off.. Was my mum's reaction that I was going to church. Like seriously..Idk why she's so against it! I mean.. I'm not doing anything illegal...It's just going to church! What's wrong with that! Seriously! The last time.. I lied to her.. Saying that I was going for breakfast with my frens. Which was kind of true... Just missed out the church part. But whatever.. So some ppl told me that it was wrong to lie and stuff... So this time I decided to be guai and just asked her and tell her the truth. But it freaking doesn't help. I shld have just lied. Like... I thought maybe if this week I behave and just do my hw first... It may help. But it didn't. On thurs I finished my amath worksheets even though teacher didn't finish teaching... So that on fri during amath I can do my chinese and another stuff... So that today I can do more hw. Which I did! So now... I'm only left with bio hw.. Which is not even hw... It's just a letter to Miss lau. And I even studied some stuff yesterday... And did lit notes just now. But nothing helps... Mum still didn't allow because if I go, half the day will be gone... And I will be staying up late just to do hw.... It's in the morning! Like I will wake up in the morning to do work! That's like impossible. Argh. But whatever! I'm just going to sleep the whole day tmr... I don't know why just feel like staying up tonight... So yeah. ARGH!

It's quite weird cause maybe I sound like I really want to go church... But I do... Cause I feel that maybe by going church... I may gain something? Maybe everything shit inside that I'm feeling will be gone.. Fake happiness... That's how I'm feeling now. When I went for lovemg... I felt happy... Real happiness... And the following days or even week...I felt happy. Real happy... But now sadness is back... Hatred is back... I want that feeling again.. Why doesn't it last?

Anywayz...

Thanks Grace Grace for inviting me... And yeah.. Sorry for giving her so much troubles... And yeah. Enjoy church! ❤

Thanks Alyssa for wanting to accompany me... And sorry for the sudden change in plans and all the trouble I caused! ❤

And to whoever out there who wants to invite me to church... Don't bother... I won't be able to go... I don't feel like lying anymore... And so my mum won't allow. So thanks and sorry! =)))

Timo! I really need u now... I need ur smile.. I need ur laughter... I need ur lame jokes... I need u here to just try to annoy me... I need u here to make me laugh... I need ur care... I want a hug...

I thought this time.. Things will be different.. That things will work out... That I will be able to just work things out... But it's the same in the end isn't it...? It is the same reason why I fail every time isn't it... That I want to trust... But in the end don't end up trusting... Idk. So this is the last time I'm trying I guess... There's nth I can do rite? So.. I'm going to give up like that...? This is how it's going to end...?

1:22 AM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x