Wednesday, July 14, 2010
I'm so drained out... Just had chinese oral and then went for training... Oral was crap... Training was crap. Now my head is like damn pain... I can't think.. But still thank God that everything is over... Now just hope for the best for the next few papers... Now there is so much hw to do today... That it freaks me out... But I seriously feel so drained.... Just want to sleep through the whole day... Just don't want to do anything... It's weird how I feel now... Cause it is like I'm living in a dream now... Like everything is so fake.. Like my mind seem as if it is not awake... That I dreaming...
Oral was crap.. Cause the topic was shit... A topic that I nvr prepare for.. A topic that I never heard b4.. But yeah... I was talking nonsense... I don't even know whatever I said was correct or not.. Like whether I answered the qn... The more I think abt it.. The more I feel that I didn't answer... Yeah. Crap. The whole time I was inside the room.. I felt that I was dreaming... Now I can't really recall what I said... Like how was it... And what the teachers said... Everything seem to be a dream.. Which is actually freaking me out a lot. Yeah. But the teachers were quite okies I guess... Cannot talk bad abt them here.. But some ppl noe I feel abt them... -.-'''.
Yeah. Training was crap too.. Cause I was so drained.. That I seriously felt that I was going to faint. Then I played with my junior.. Then I lost a game... I felt that it was crap cause I knew I could win... But yeah. My mind wanted to run... But I just couldn't cause my whole body was so tired.... Was so pain... And I just felt like fainting. Yeah.
Enough of the negative points... Positive points.... B4 oral.. During like ss.... I felt so nervous suddenly... Like... Just FREAKING OUT! Ppl sitting around me shld noe.. I was like hysterical. Then.. Lunch I was still freaking out... Tat's why I didn't talk at all.. Then Lao Shi came and prayed for us... Lao Shi coming really make me less nervous... And praying made me less nervous. I prayed... Abt 4 times b4 going into the room.. And I guess it helps.. Like b4 that I really wasn't nervous... But when I started reading I became nervous... So I really messed up the whole reading part... But luckily convo I still could say my points I guess... But it was crap also la... Haiz. So yeah.. Now I'm tired to even type out.. So I'm going to end here.
7:12 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!