Sunday, August 8, 2010
Heyz ppl! Been a long time since I blogged...Haiz. I'm really really busy... Damn stress abt a lot of stuff.. Yeah..Sry to those who I have been complaining too.. Have to listen to all my nonsense. Dorcas is my new sms buddy. Haha. She really diff from who I thought she was. Yeah. She's fun!
Yupz. So I came online... Not really in a good mood... Cause yeah.. Something happen and stuff... Whatever... And Timo was online.. So yeah.. We talked.. And he just cheered me up a lot...How I wish he was in sg instead. Then maybe life won't be so tough. EMO. But yeah.
Second... Thanks baby! I love you too! Really really miss u! And can't believe u have been gone for 8 months! That's very long... Life is really diff without ur hugs and all the phone calls.. So yeah. I LOVE YOU and really hope u will be back soon! I want ur hugs... haiz.
Yeah. Life's tough now... Struggles here and there...And I feel that I lost faith already... Haven't been turning to God...Idk. Nothing's right now... Haiz. Really emo huh? I also don't know what to do...No one to turn to... Not even my parents.. Cause they are the source of some of my probs. And everyday.. I have to pretend that everything's fine... That I'm happy when I'm not at all!
LIFE SUCKS! FUCK IT.
11:02 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!