Tuesday, August 31, 2010
I don't really know how I'm feeling now... But inside I feel that I dying day by day... Everything in my life is kinda of screwed up... I'm sick... Which is like crap... Cause I have prince tournament now and when I'm inside the court... I can't breathe properly.... But today I got a walk-over for my match... So I totally wasted time...
So yeah... Just now I coughed and I saw blood... I freaked out! But realised my gum was bleeding... Idk what happened... But yeah.
Well, today I really enjoyed myself... After sch, Went home, went vivo with my mum, went shopping with my mum... Squash tournament, went back home and went out again! I really had fun guys! Thanks for cheering me up! For you guys... I will try my best to continue... :)))
Yupz. Back to my emo self again... There are lots of things that is killing me inside... But I guess ppl just don't realised it? Idk... Maybe I'm too sensitive... But all I can say is I'm sick of life already... Even though I'm not even half way through life... I really don't get how precious life is... Cause I'm suffering... And really really darn sick of it. I noe the previous post I say that happiness may be just around... But I noe things that make me happy... But... They are not enough compared to all the negative feelings I feel. So yeah... I don't see a future...
10:57 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!