Friday, August 27, 2010
"Knowledge of Happiness."Knowing.
A vital piece of information is just like the missing piece in the jigsaw.
You may have had that piece with you all that whole, but until you know that it's suppose to fit the jigsaw, your picture will never be complete.
Just like how Happiness may have been right next to you, but you never realized it till it is revealed.
10:38 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!