Friday, August 6, 2010
老公!我很想你!(现在你知道为什么我要你的密码!XD) DEARIEEEEE! Miss u so muchhhh! Can't believe we talked on the phone for 2 hours and it was overseas call! Thanks for calling meeeeeee!I miss u so much! I want to hug my teddy bearrrrrr! =(((
Really happy for you that your ndp performance went wellll!❤ Do you realised that you always act as a bad kid! hahaha.
Then next, I pray that God will take away all your troubles and everything that is bothering you! Don't stress babyyyyyyy!
And for your CTS, I will be praying to our Father in Heaven that he will take away all anxiety and just give you a calm heart and DON'T THINK ABOUT THE EXAMS THAT ARE ALREADY OVER! You will do well in the coming ones! And SLEEPPPPP! When I heard how much sleep you are getting... I really really felt like murdering you! YOU STUPID PERSON BETTER SLEEP EARLY!!!! THIS IS AN ORDER FROM YOUR WIFE! Which of course you have to listen!!!!!
Okays. I need to go and study for my exams! I LOVE YOUUUU! ❤. I WILL CALL YOU SOOON! ❤
❤ 老婆!
8:34 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!