Thursday, September 9, 2010
Heyz ppl! I'm back! haha! Another day is going to pass... And I didn't do much again.. -.-'''. I haven't even started on the letter which was due yesterday! Who's screwed. Yupz.So fast it is thurs already... I'm so screwed for eoys then. Haiz haiz.
Okies... I shld get off the com.. Really really shld not have on it in the first place. So yeah. I finished my guitar lesson... Went to see collide chords... Then drifted to other things... I saw this video abt the a miracle that God has done... But it's too hard to believe. I mean... I feel that there is no way that it can be fake.. But it's just too hard to believe... Idk... I'm just confused... Yupz. It's the guy who died and came back again and saw heaven and hell. It's a bit freaky. Yupz. Dk what to do next... So just see how things goes again I guess. So yupz.
The freakiest thing was the 911 plane crash thingy.. And there was a face in the smoke.. That was freaky. Some ppl say is the devil's face... But it's really really freaky.. And I most probably get nightmares today...:((((
Yupz. I'M STUCK WITH EMATH! And it's really pissing me off... Haiz Haiz. Eh... So plans for tonight... Finish amath until day 4 and emath. One ws of physics . eng and i guess that's all i can do? Sianz. I do hw very slow one.. :((((
7:14 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!