Monday, September 27, 2010
Heyz ppl! So yeah... Didn't go to sch today cause i had food poisoning and stuff... SUCKS MAN! I hate missing sch... CAUSE TEACHERS CAN DO A LOT IN ONE DAY! Which means i have twice the hw tmr! Darn.... HATE HATE BEING... SICK(?)... UNWELL! :D. DARN WHATEVER IS MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY.... I seriously think is the chicken i ate on sat night... Took really long for my tummy to realised it was bad huh? Mum was already feeling unwell yesterday... yesterday I was quite okies... just felt a bit well... BUT TODAY WAS TERRIBLE. Okies... Enough of grumbling la...
AS USUAL... I'M DARN SCREWED FOR EOYSSSS! :((((
3:34 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!