Friday, September 3, 2010
Heyz ppl! Today I'm kinda of sad... but not emo emo... But just sad.... I will say the happy stuff first!
Today is Mummy's birthday! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! Hope u like the cake and the present! ❤ . I'm sorry it is not as nice as the one u saw yesterday! U noe that I don't have artistic talents! So yupz! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ U lottsss!
Next is thanks to all those who help me rush all the presentss! ❤ u guys!!!! And I will try to remember ur birthdays! hahahah! =P
Then... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KO! HOPE U ENJOY THIS SPECIAL DAYY!!!!
And today I won a match and lost a match... So yeah... It's okies... Cause my first set with Isabel Chew is 18-16! HAHA! How cool is that! We got so sianz and tired...! hahah! But thanks Isabel for the wonderful match! And U are really niceeeeee! :)))
Today I saw Daren again! hhah! To be frank I used to like him... Like found him cute and stuff... But I don't really noe him! So yeah... Then today I said hi and stuff.. And watched his match... The first two set... 1-1. Then I had to leave for home.. REALLY HOPE HE WON! But now I'm okies towards him.. Like nth much.. Just a normal fren... And I realised he's sec 2 only... So it's weird. haha!
Yupz. And tmr I have guitar at 9am!!!! So damn early riteeee! :(((... All Johann's fault... Actually not really haha! It's because of the colours award! HAHA!
And yeah.. I haven't finish guitar hw.. And jiang hw... Guess who's screwed. Yupz. Another thing is that I lost elmo(like super long time ago)... And my WATER BOTTLE.... From Timo! I must find itttt!!!!!!! =(((. And there is so much hw for the holis! DX
I think there is something seriously wrong with my phone... I smsed den... She say don't have... Now I reply a lot of ppl.. Only a few replied back.. The rest either really ignoring me...:((( Or my phone is really very screwed. hahha! Yupz.
Okies now for the very very sad part... Ina's leaving... And I may not be able to go for her farewell party! How shit is that... I really really sad that she's leaving... Even though I only know her this year... But she's really nice! Funny! And always roll her eyes at me.. The U are so retarded face. I'm really going to miss all that. I WILL REALLY REALLY MISS U! And really hope that u will come back soon kayz! ❤ ❤ ❤
Now another really sad part. U broke my heart today... And it made me realized... I can't forget u... I can't get over u... Can u tell me how we ended up like?
11:16 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!