Friday, October 19, 2012
With everything like that.. the more I wish I can talk to u.. cause idk.. seems like there is no one else I can really talk to abt.. maybe u are going through some shitty stuff too..
To another person.. haiz.. sometimes I wish u dependent on me more.. at least I won't feel this useless again..
12:14 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!