A new stage.
Sunday, October 21, 2012


U are stabbing into my heart again and again..

Was I stupid to believe all that u said.. did I not get the hint maybe I'm not needed anymore? I should be less dependent on u.. was that a hint for me to go away..?

Maybe I wasn't needed in the first place.. maybe I was the one who wanted to be closer in the first place and all along u didn't need me in the first place.. u were just entertaining me.. why do u need me when u gave ur sister already.. that's good enough right.. cause that's what u are telling me.. I have my sister.. I don't need to tell u anything anymore.. I don't need to depend on u actually.. I was just here for u to depend on me..

Then I rather not have this friendship.. sometimes u complain that Im not there for u.. then I'm here now.. but ask urself.. do u ever want to depend on me.. ask me for help? I know ur sis is more important than me.. and will always be.. but now.. Suddenly.. I am cut out of ur world..

U are stabbing my heart again and again.. I'm trying to improve things.. to be the best fren u used to have.. but I don't rmb caring hurts that much before.. did u change or did I change? Are u so caught up with ur new world that I no longer belong too.. or am I just expecting more..

Sometimes I feel maybe ur new world will be better off without me.. I know it is my fault for being so persistent in trying to stay.. but it hurts to leave.. having a hope that maybe I may be wrong.

Tell me what to do.. why does everything I do feels so wrong.. why does it feel that u are avoiding me.. why does it feel like suddenly I have to control this whole friendship.. and I don't want to control it. Take control.. tell me what to do..

11:57 AM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x